Get rid of toxins naturally and feel fabulous with these five simple steps
Summer is almost over, and all the fun cocktails, rich food, and sunlight may have negatively affected our body’s. A new season is a great opportunity to break bad habits and to create healthier ones.
Bad habits like smoking, drinking, and stress can make our bodies accumulate toxins on daily basis. If you want to detox in a natural way, feel better and look better, follow these steps.
“Simple does not mean easy”
Five healthy steps to detox and include in your lifestyle
1. Infusions: Detox Infusions are delicious, easy to prepare, and full of diuretic and depurative properties that will make you feel better. The most effective ones for this task include green tea, chamomile tea, red clover tea, ginger tea and cayenne pepper tea. Try them, pick your favorites, and include them in your morning or night routine.
2. Diet changes: It is essential for detox to consider your eating habits. A healthy and balanced diet will keep your internal organs working best and your external body radiant and fresh.
- Increase the intake of food rich in Fibre: It is the key nutrient to keep the digestive system working properly, and to cleanse your body from toxins. You will find the high content of fiber in whole wheat cereals, oats, rice bran, beans, carrots and fruits like bananas, apples, and berries.
- Reduce the intake of refined carbohydrates: These type of carbohydrates lack nutrients, vitamins, and they bring a significant amount of calories to your organism. With that in mind, reduce or eliminate white bread, white pasta, and white rice. Replace them with potatoes, veggies, whole wheat bread, and pasta or brown rice.
- Say yes to superfoods! They are only rich in nutrients and vitamins, they make your metabolism work faster and more efficiently. Take note and include them in your grocery list, olive oil, quinoa, blueberries, kale, nuts, salmon, and garlic among others.
- Abstain from refined sugars and artificial sweeteners: They are high calories and most of them are artificially made which contaminate your body. Try natural alternatives such as honey or Stevia. Check the ingredients of juices and other sweets to AVOID High-Fructose Corn Syrup.
3. Drink plenty of water, more than you think you need: Water is essential to eliminate toxins, to keep your body hydrated and your skin glowing. It also reduces the possibility of water retention while cleansing and detoxing your body. Count the number of glasses you have per day, and you will be able to really notice if you are staying hydrated.
4. Avoid alcohol and smoking: Commit to cleaning your body and practice willpower. Excess of alcohol intake and tobacco use are on the top of the toxins list. They directly affect the proper function of the kidneys, and lungs, not to mention the mind. So, if you want to free your body from toxins, improve your health, and nourish your skin, say no to alcohol and tobacco. You will feel fantastic!
5. Get moving! Find or go deeper into a physical activity, a sport, or practice that you love to keep your body active, and your mental focus. Devote time to take care of your body and feel good about it.
With Figurella you will be able to free yourself from toxins in a natural way. This is the first step to enjoying a healthy and toned body. Get ready to detox by creating a plan for eating habits, physical activity, setting and keeping goals until they become part of your lifestyle.
Do you want to be part of the Figurella Family? Book your FREE Consultation today and reserve your 45 minutes with the expert. Our consultant will be able to take your measurements, suggest a program for you and give you all the information and tools to get you started on where you want to be!