We all have goals and milestones that keep us going on daily basis, and that is why it is so important to evaluate if you are fulfilling your goals.
Hectic and busy lives, with many responsibilities makes it easy forget one should stop and analyze if we are building the life we want.
Generally, we set goals at the beginning of the new year, and forget to review them or modify them as we go. Today in Figurella we are sharing some tips that will help you stay focused and accomplish your dreams.
- Write down your goals, make them asspecific and measurable as possible. For example, Run the 5k in November, or reduce a size to wear that beautiful dress that is hanging in the closet.
- Write down the steps you need to take to accomplish the finish line. Rember that is all about the small consistent actions.
- Make them visible. Write your goals in place them where you can see them every day. Cut or print images that represent them and post them in your home or office. Also, take a picture of your goals and set it as your phone’s screen saver.
- Review your progress. It is important to know where you are at, so you can pick up the pace, or push to continue going strong.
- Reward yourself. It will keep you motivated and enthusiastic. Treat yourself for dinner or get those yoga pants.
- Do NOT give up. Life will challenge us with family, work, or personal situations that may take us away from your goals. Give yourself the time to deal with these circumstances without giving up on yourself.